We’re committed to giving everyone at Rabey’s all the learning and development opportunities they need to achieve their full potential. If you’re prepared to make the most of those opportunities, you’re looking at a bright future.
Job Application Form More Info
Job Application FormDownload Job Details
Technicians (qualified or improver) More Info
You will be required to work as part of a team on a variety of different franchises.
The role will entail:
• Carry out routine servicing, inspection, maintenance, diagnostic & electrical repairs on all makes of vehicle.
• Working closely with other departments.
• Compliance with all Health & Safety regulations & safe working practices.
• Having a “can do” & customer focused attitude.
• Working as part of a team.
Please note: a clean driving licence is an essential requirement for this position.
• The ability to speak & understand English.
• Full & clean driving licence (essential).
• CV (to be submitted upon application).
• Own transport required.
Industry leading rates of pay plus the chance to join our pension scheme, plus overtime opportunities.